Parasitism of the horse chestnut leaf miner, Cameraria ohridellaDeschka and Dimic (Lep., Gracillariidae), in Serbia and Macedonia
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 152–157, December 2002
How to Cite
Freise , J. F., Heitland , W. and Tosevski , I. (2002), Parasitism of the horse chestnut leaf miner, Cameraria ohridellaDeschka and Dimic (Lep., Gracillariidae), in Serbia and Macedonia. Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde, 75: 152–157. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0280.2002.02046.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!