Inversion relationship between action threshold and economic/aesthetic injury level for the control of urban and quarantine pests
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2003
Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 158–160, December 2002
How to Cite
Stejskal, V. (2002), Inversion relationship between action threshold and economic/aesthetic injury level for the control of urban and quarantine pests. Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde, 75: 158–160. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0280.2002.02047.x
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!