Attractiveness of three weed species to polyphagous predators and their influence on aphid populations in adjacent lettuce cultivations
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde
Volume 75, Issue 6, pages 161–165, December 2002
How to Cite
Sengonca, C., Kranz, J. and Blaeser, P. (2002), Attractiveness of three weed species to polyphagous predators and their influence on aphid populations in adjacent lettuce cultivations. Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde, 75: 161–165. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0280.2002.02048.x
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!