Overview of development of an anti-attractant based technology for spruce protection against Ips typographus: From past failures to future success
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde
Volume 76, Issue 4, pages 89–99, August 2003
How to Cite
Jakuš, R., Schlyter, F., Zhang, Q.-H., Blaženec, M., Vaverčák, R., Grodzki, W., Brutovský, D., Lajzová, E., Turčáni, M., Bengtsson, M., Blum, Z. and Gregoiré, J.-C. (2003), Overview of development of an anti-attractant based technology for spruce protection against Ips typographus: From past failures to future success. Anzeiger für Schädlingskunde, 76: 89–99. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0280.2003.03020.x
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!