Randomization Analyses: Mimicry, Geographic Variation and Cultural Evolution of Song in Brood-Parasitic Straw-Tailed Whydahs, Vidua fischeri
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 106, Issue 3, pages 261–282, March 2000
How to Cite
Payne, R. B., Woods, J. L., Siddall, M. E. and Parr, C. S. (2000), Randomization Analyses: Mimicry, Geographic Variation and Cultural Evolution of Song in Brood-Parasitic Straw-Tailed Whydahs, Vidua fischeri. Ethology, 106: 261–282. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2000.00528.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!