Consortship and Mating Success in Chacma Baboons (Papio cynocephalus ursinus)
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Wissenschafts-Verlag, Berlin, 2000
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 1033–1044, November 2000
How to Cite
Weingrill, T., Lycett, J. E. and Henzi, S. P. (2000), Consortship and Mating Success in Chacma Baboons (Papio cynocephalus ursinus). Ethology, 106: 1033–1044. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2000.00616.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!