Sexual Competition, Coercive Mating and Mate Assessment in the One-Sided Livebearer, Jenynsia multidentata: Are They Predictive of Sexual Dimorphism?
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Blackwell Wissenschafts-Verlag, Berlin, 2000
Volume 106, Issue 11, pages 961–978, November 2000
How to Cite
Bisazza, A., Manfredi, S. and Pilastro, A. (2000), Sexual Competition, Coercive Mating and Mate Assessment in the One-Sided Livebearer, Jenynsia multidentata: Are They Predictive of Sexual Dimorphism?. Ethology, 106: 961–978. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2000.00620.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!