Anti-Predator Behavior of Vancouver Island Marmots: Using Congeners to Evaluate Abilities of a Critically Endangered Mammal
Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 107, Issue 1, pages 1–14, January 2001
How to Cite
Blumstein, D. T., Daniel, J. C. and Bryant, A. A. (2001), Anti-Predator Behavior of Vancouver Island Marmots: Using Congeners to Evaluate Abilities of a Critically Endangered Mammal. Ethology, 107: 1–14. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00631.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 9 OCT 2008
- Final acceptance: May 24, 2000 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!