Singing in the Face of Danger: the Anomalous Type II Vocalization of the Splendid Fairy-Wren
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 107, Issue 3, pages 201–216, March 2001
How to Cite
Zelano, B. , Tarvin, K. A. and Pruett-Jones, S. (2001), Singing in the Face of Danger: the Anomalous Type II Vocalization of the Splendid Fairy-Wren. Ethology, 107: 201–216. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00645.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Final acceptance: August 5, 2000 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!