Avoidance of Chemical Alarm Cues Released from Autotomized Tails of Ravine Salamanders (Plethodon richmondi)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 107, Issue 4, pages 315–322, April 2001
How to Cite
Hucko, J. A. and Cupp , P. V. (2001), Avoidance of Chemical Alarm Cues Released from Autotomized Tails of Ravine Salamanders (Plethodon richmondi). Ethology, 107: 315–322. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00665.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Final acceptance: October 27, 2000 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!