Differential Responses to Same and Opposite Sex Odors by Adult House Mice Are Associated with Anogenital Distance
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 509–519, June 2001
How to Cite
Drickamer, L. C., Sessions Robinson, A. and Mossman, C. A. (2001), Differential Responses to Same and Opposite Sex Odors by Adult House Mice Are Associated with Anogenital Distance. Ethology, 107: 509–519. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00677.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Final acceptance: December 20, 2000 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!