Differential Responses to Same and Opposite Sex Odors by Adult House Mice Are Associated with Anogenital Distance
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 107, Issue 6, pages 509–519, June 2001
How to Cite
Drickamer, L. C., Sessions Robinson, A. and Mossman, C. A. (2001), Differential Responses to Same and Opposite Sex Odors by Adult House Mice Are Associated with Anogenital Distance. Ethology, 107: 509–519. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00677.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Final acceptance: December 20, 2000 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!