Sexual Dimorphism of Mate Location in the Long-Toed Salamander Ambystoma macrodactylum columbianum
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 107, Issue 8, pages 677–683, August 2001
How to Cite
Verrell, P., Strand, N. and Hanson, E. (2001), Sexual Dimorphism of Mate Location in the Long-Toed Salamander Ambystoma macrodactylum columbianum. Ethology, 107: 677–683. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00691.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2001
- Final acceptance: January 22, 2001 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!