Effects of Resource Allocation on Behavioural Strategies: A Comparison of Red Junglefowl (Gallus gallus) and Two Domesticated Breeds of Poultry
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 107, Issue 8, pages 753–765, August 2001
How to Cite
Schütz, K. E. and Jensen, P. (2001), Effects of Resource Allocation on Behavioural Strategies: A Comparison of Red Junglefowl (Gallus gallus) and Two Domesticated Breeds of Poultry. Ethology, 107: 753–765. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00703.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Final acceptance: March 12, 2001 (A. Kacelnik)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!