Cues for Early Discrimination of Conspecific Song in the White-Crowned Sparrow (Zonotrichia leucophrys)
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
Volume 107, Issue 9, pages 813–826, September 2001
How to Cite
Soha, J. A. and Marler, P. (2001), Cues for Early Discrimination of Conspecific Song in the White-Crowned Sparrow (Zonotrichia leucophrys). Ethology, 107: 813–826. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00713.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2001
- Final acceptance: March 29, 2001 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!