Self-Grooming as a Tactic Used by Prairie Voles Microtus ochrogaster to Enhance Sexual Communication
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 107, Issue 10, pages 939–949, October 2001
How to Cite
Ferkin, M. H., Leonard, S. T., Heath, L. A. and C, G. P.-y.-M. (2001), Self-Grooming as a Tactic Used by Prairie Voles Microtus ochrogaster to Enhance Sexual Communication. Ethology, 107: 939–949. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00725.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- Final Acceptance: May 12, 2001(S. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!