The Long-Term Effects of Reconciliation in Japanese Macaques Macaca fuscata
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 107, Issue 11, pages 975–987, November 2001
How to Cite
Koyama, N. F. (2001), The Long-Term Effects of Reconciliation in Japanese Macaques Macaca fuscata. Ethology, 107: 975–987. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00731.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Final acceptance: April 25, 2001 (R. Noë)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!