Meadow Voles and Prairie Voles Differ in the Length of Time They Prefer the Top-Scent Donor of an Over-Mark
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
Volume 107, Issue 12, pages 1099–1114, December 2001
How to Cite
Ferkin, M. H. , Leonard, S. T. , Bartos, K. and Schmick, M. K. (2001), Meadow Voles and Prairie Voles Differ in the Length of Time They Prefer the Top-Scent Donor of an Over-Mark. Ethology, 107: 1099–1114. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00745.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2002
- Received: December 12, 2000 Resubmitted: April 20, 2001 Initial acceptance: June 9, 2001 Final acceptance: June 20, 2001 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!