Acoustic Communication in a Black-Headed Gull Colony: How Do Chicks Identify Their Parents?
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
Volume 107, Issue 11, pages 961–974, November 2001
How to Cite
Charrier, I., Mathevon, N., Jouventin, P. and Aubin, T. (2001), Acoustic Communication in a Black-Headed Gull Colony: How Do Chicks Identify Their Parents?. Ethology, 107: 961–974. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2001.00748.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2008
- Final acceptance: February 5, 2001 (A. Kacelnik)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!