The Role of Female Behavior in Maintaining Monogamy of a Coral-Reef Filefish
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 157–168, February 2002
How to Cite
Kokita, T. (2002), The Role of Female Behavior in Maintaining Monogamy of a Coral-Reef Filefish. Ethology, 108: 157–168. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00766.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Final acceptance: August 29, 2001 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!