Prey-Correlated Spectral Changes in Echolocation Sounds of the Indian False Vampire Megaderma lyra
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
Volume 108, Issue 2, pages 139–156, February 2002
How to Cite
Leippert, D. , Frank, E. , Gabriel, P. , Kutter, S. , Scheidemann, K. D. , Von Stillfried, N. and Weller, F. (2002), Prey-Correlated Spectral Changes in Echolocation Sounds of the Indian False Vampire Megaderma lyra. Ethology, 108: 139–156. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00767.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2002
- Final acceptance: August 29, 2001 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!