The Scent of Genetic Compatibility: Sexual Selection and the Major Histocompatibility Complex
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2002
Volume 108, Issue 1, pages 1–21, January 2002
How to Cite
Penn, D. J. (2002), The Scent of Genetic Compatibility: Sexual Selection and the Major Histocompatibility Complex. Ethology, 108: 1–21. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00768.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2002
- Final acceptance: September 26, 2001 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!