The Effect of an Experimental Brood Reduction on Male Desertion in the Panamanian Blue Acara Cichlid Aequidens coeruleopunctatus
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
Volume 108, Issue 4, pages 331–340, April 2002
How to Cite
Vélez, M. J. , Jennions, M. D. and Telford, S. R. (2002), The Effect of an Experimental Brood Reduction on Male Desertion in the Panamanian Blue Acara Cichlid Aequidens coeruleopunctatus. Ethology, 108: 331–340. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00772.x
- Issue online: 3 APR 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2002
- Final acceptance: September 26, 2001 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!