The Relationship Between the Presence of Satellite Males and Nest-Holders' Mating Success in the Azorean Rock-Pool Blenny Parablennius sanguinolentus parvicornis
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
Volume 108, Issue 3, pages 223–235, March 2002
How to Cite
Oliveira, R. F. , Carvalho, N., Miranda, J., Gonçalves, E. J. , Grober, M. and Santos, R. S. (2002), The Relationship Between the Presence of Satellite Males and Nest-Holders' Mating Success in the Azorean Rock-Pool Blenny Parablennius sanguinolentus parvicornis. Ethology, 108: 223–235. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00776.x
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2002
- Resubmitted: December 13, 2000Final acceptance: August 28, 2001 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!