Song Sharing in Neighboring and Non-Neighboring Thrush Nightingales (Luscinia luscinia) and its Implications for Communication
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2002
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 377–387, May 2002
How to Cite
Grießmann, B. and Naguib, M. (2002), Song Sharing in Neighboring and Non-Neighboring Thrush Nightingales (Luscinia luscinia) and its Implications for Communication. Ethology, 108: 377–387. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00781.x
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2002
- Final acceptance: October 19, 2001 (R. Noë)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!