Song Sharing in Neighboring and Non-Neighboring Thrush Nightingales (Luscinia luscinia) and its Implications for Communication
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2002
Volume 108, Issue 5, pages 377–387, May 2002
How to Cite
Grießmann, B. and Naguib, M. (2002), Song Sharing in Neighboring and Non-Neighboring Thrush Nightingales (Luscinia luscinia) and its Implications for Communication. Ethology, 108: 377–387. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00781.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2002
- Final acceptance: October 19, 2001 (R. Noë)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!