Scent Marking in Female Prairie Voles: a Test of Alternative Hypotheses
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2002
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 483–494, June 2002
How to Cite
Wolff, J. O. , Mech, S. G. and Thomas, S. A. (2002), Scent Marking in Female Prairie Voles: a Test of Alternative Hypotheses. Ethology, 108: 483–494. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00788.x
- Issue online: 6 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2002
- Final acceptance: December 18, 2001 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!