The Function of Mounting Behaviour in Farmed Red Deer Calves
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 473–482, June 2002
How to Cite
Ková, D. V. and Bartoš, L. (2002), The Function of Mounting Behaviour in Farmed Red Deer Calves. Ethology, 108: 473–482. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00796.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2002
- Received: August 21, 2000Initialacceptance: December 15, 2001Finalacceptance: December 15, 2001 (R. Noë)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!