Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Inselstrasse 22, D04103 Leipzig, Germany.
Leaf Processing by Wild Chimpanzees: Physically Defended Leaves Reveal Complex Manual Skills
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2002
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 673–696, August 2002
How to Cite
Corp, N. and Byrne, R. W. (2002), Leaf Processing by Wild Chimpanzees: Physically Defended Leaves Reveal Complex Manual Skills. Ethology, 108: 673–696. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00801.x
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2002
- Received: May 22, 2001 Initial acceptance: January 26, 2002 Final acceptance: January 26, 2002 (R. Noë)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!