How Similar is the Coordination of Parental Roles Among Different Pairs? An Examination of a Monogamous Fish
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
Volume 108, Issue 8, pages 727–738, August 2002
How to Cite
Itzkowitz, M., Santangelo, N. and Richter, M. (2002), How Similar is the Coordination of Parental Roles Among Different Pairs? An Examination of a Monogamous Fish. Ethology, 108: 727–738. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00805.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received: June 25, 2001 Resubmitted: November 11, 2001 Initial acceptance: January 14, 2002 Final acceptance: March 7, 2002 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!