Olfactory Discrimination of Individual Scents in the Subterranean Rodent Ctenomys talarum (tuco-tuco)
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2002
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 629–641, July 2002
How to Cite
Zenuto, R. R. and Fanjul, M. S. (2002), Olfactory Discrimination of Individual Scents in the Subterranean Rodent Ctenomys talarum (tuco-tuco). Ethology, 108: 629–641. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00808.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2002
- Received: August 14, 2001 Resubmitted: December 7, 2001 Initialacceptance: February 6, 2002 Finalacceptance: March 4, 2002 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!