Effects of UV-B Radiation on Anti-Predator Behavior in Amphibians: Reply to Cummins
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 649–654, July 2002
How to Cite
Kats, L. B., Kiesecker, J. M., Chivers, D. P. and Blaustein, A. R. (2002), Effects of UV-B Radiation on Anti-Predator Behavior in Amphibians: Reply to Cummins. Ethology, 108: 649–654. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00810.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received: December 17, 2001 Initial acceptance: January 20, 2002 Final acceptance: March 23, 2002 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!