Testing for Effects of UV-B Radiation on Anti-Predator Behavior in Amphibians: A Critique and Some Suggestions
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
Volume 108, Issue 7, pages 643–648, July 2002
How to Cite
Cummins, C. P. (2002), Testing for Effects of UV-B Radiation on Anti-Predator Behavior in Amphibians: A Critique and Some Suggestions. Ethology, 108: 643–648. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00811.x
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2008
- Received: July 27, 2001 Initial acceptance: October 10, 2001Final acceptance: March 23, 2002 (J.-G. Godin)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!