Testing Functional Hypotheses for the Behavior of Resident Pine Voles, Microtus pinetorum, Toward Non-Residents
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2002
Volume 108, Issue 11, pages 1023–1039, November 2002
How to Cite
Back, S. R., Beeler, L. A., Schaefer, R. L. and Solomon, N. G. (2002), Testing Functional Hypotheses for the Behavior of Resident Pine Voles, Microtus pinetorum, Toward Non-Residents. Ethology, 108: 1023–1039. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00833.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!