Identification of the Sex Responsible for Recognition and the Method of Ejection of Parasitic Eggs in Some Potential Common Cuckoo Hosts
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2002
Volume 108, Issue 12, pages 1093–1101, December 2002
How to Cite
Soler, M., Martín-Vivaldi, M. and Pérez-Contreras, T. (2002), Identification of the Sex Responsible for Recognition and the Method of Ejection of Parasitic Eggs in Some Potential Common Cuckoo Hosts. Ethology, 108: 1093–1101. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2002.00841.x
- Issue online: 13 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2002
- Received: October 22, 2001 Initial acceptance: January 10, 2002 Final acceptance: August 23, 2002 (B. Kempenaers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!