Population Differentiation in a Complex Bird Sound: A Comparison of Three Bioacoustical Analysis Procedures
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 223–242, March 2003
How to Cite
Baker, M. C. and Logue, D. M. (2003), Population Differentiation in a Complex Bird Sound: A Comparison of Three Bioacoustical Analysis Procedures. Ethology, 109: 223–242. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00866.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!