Mutual Mate Assessment in Wolf Spiders: Differences in the Cues Used by Males and Females
Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Volume 109, Issue 4, pages 315–325, April 2003
How to Cite
Rypstra, A. L., Wieg, C., Walker, S. E. and Persons, M. H. (2003), Mutual Mate Assessment in Wolf Spiders: Differences in the Cues Used by Males and Females. Ethology, 109: 315–325. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00874.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2003
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!