Temporal Variation in Cleanerfish and Client Behaviour: Does It Reflect Ectoparasite Availability?
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Volume 109, Issue 6, pages 487–499, June 2003
How to Cite
Côté, I. M. and Molloy, P. P. (2003), Temporal Variation in Cleanerfish and Client Behaviour: Does It Reflect Ectoparasite Availability?. Ethology, 109: 487–499. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00883.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Received: July 3, 2002 Initial acceptance: October 10, 2002 Final acceptance: February 21, 2003 (M. Taborsky)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!