Male Rock Sparrow (Petronia petronia) Nest Defence Correlates with Female Ornament Size
Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2003
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 659–669, August 2003
How to Cite
Griggio, M., Matessi, G. and Pilastro, A. (2003), Male Rock Sparrow (Petronia petronia) Nest Defence Correlates with Female Ornament Size. Ethology, 109: 659–669. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00909.x
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 1 AUG 2003
- Received: December 9, 2002 Initial acceptance: April 25, 2003 Final acceptance: May 3, 2003 (B. Kempenaers)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!