Effect of Risk on Aspects of Escape Behavior by a Lizard, Holbrookia propinqua, in Relation to Optimal Escape Theory
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
Volume 109, Issue 8, pages 617–626, August 2003
How to Cite
Cooper, W. E. (2003), Effect of Risk on Aspects of Escape Behavior by a Lizard, Holbrookia propinqua, in Relation to Optimal Escape Theory. Ethology, 109: 617–626. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00912.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2003
- Received: November 25, 2002 Initial acceptance: February 23, 2003 Final acceptance: April 26, 2003 (S. A. Foster)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!