Influence of Nutrition on Courtship and Mating in the Scorpionfly Panorpa cognata (Mecoptera, Insecta)
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2003
Volume 109, Issue 11, pages 911–928, November 2003
How to Cite
Engqvist, L. and Sauer, K. P. (2003), Influence of Nutrition on Courtship and Mating in the Scorpionfly Panorpa cognata (Mecoptera, Insecta). Ethology, 109: 911–928. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00937.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2003
- Received: March 14, 2002 Resubmitted: January 16, 2003 Initial acceptance: March 24, 2003 Final acceptance: August 2, 2003 (L. Sundström)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!