Toward a New Sexual Selection Paradigm: Polyandry, Conflict and Incompatibility (Invited Article)
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
Volume 109, Issue 12, pages 929–950, December 2003
How to Cite
Zeh, J. A. and Zeh, D. W. (2003), Toward a New Sexual Selection Paradigm: Polyandry, Conflict and Incompatibility (Invited Article). Ethology, 109: 929–950. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0310.2003.00945.x
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2003
- Received: August 10, 2003 Initial acceptance: September 18, 2003 Final acceptance: October 13, 2003 (S. K. Sakaluk)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!