Occurrence of Phytophthora species in oak stands in Italy and their association with declining oak trees
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2002
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 19–28, February 2002
How to Cite
VETTRAINO, A. M. , BARZANTI, G. P. , BIANCO, M. C. , RAGAZZI, A. , CAPRETTI, P. , PAOLETTI, E. , LUISI, N. , ANSELMI, N. and VANNINI, A. (2002), Occurrence of Phytophthora species in oak stands in Italy and their association with declining oak trees. Forest Pathology, 32: 19–28. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0329.2002.00264.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2002
- editor: T. N. Sieber
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!