Anisogramma virgultorum on saplings of Betula pendula and Betula pubescens in a district of northern Sweden
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Volume 32, Issue 4-5, pages 207–212, August 2002
How to Cite
WITZELL, J. and KARLSSON, A. (2002), Anisogramma virgultorum on saplings of Betula pendula and Betula pubescens in a district of northern Sweden. Forest Pathology, 32: 207–212. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0329.2002.00284.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- accepted: 18.2.2002; editor: C. S. Millar
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!