Endochitinase activity in the apoplastic fluid of Phellinus weirii-infected Douglas-fir and its association with over wintering and antifreeze activityDie Endochitinase-Aktivität in der Apoplastenflüssigkeit von mit Phellinus weirii infizierten Douglasien und ihre Assoziation mit der Überwinterung und der Gefrierschutzaktivität
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2003
Volume 33, Issue 5, pages 299–316, October 2003
How to Cite
Zamani, A., Sturrock, R., Ekramoddoullah, A. K. M., Wiseman, S. B. and Griffith, M. (2003), Endochitinase activity in the apoplastic fluid of Phellinus weirii-infected Douglas-fir and its association with over wintering and antifreeze activity. Forest Pathology, 33: 299–316. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0329.2003.00331.x
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2003
- Received: 25.7.2002; accepted: 23.4.2003; editor: C. Mohamméd
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!