Review on heritability estimates of canine hip dysplasia
Estimation of genetic parameters for canine hip dysplasia in the Swiss Newfoundland population
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2003
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 120, Issue 3, pages 150–161, June 2003
How to Cite
Dietschi, E., Schawalder, P. and Gaillard, C. (2003), Estimation of genetic parameters for canine hip dysplasia in the Swiss Newfoundland population. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 120: 150–161. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00390.x
Review of the literature on the influence of gender on the incidence of hip dysplasia
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2003
- Ms. received: 20.08.2001 Ms. accepted: 05.03.2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!