Dedicated to Prof. Dr D. Fewson who, apart from Animal Breeding, has taught me that time is unlimited.
Phenotypic correlations as substitutes to genetic correlations in dairy sheep and goats*
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics
Volume 120, Issue 4, pages 269–281, August 2003
How to Cite
Kominakis, A. P. (2003), Phenotypic correlations as substitutes to genetic correlations in dairy sheep and goats. Journal of Animal Breeding and Genetics, 120: 269–281. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0388.2003.00397.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2003
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2003
- Ms. received: 23.05.2002 Ms. accepted: 14.04.2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!