A low-selenium diet increases thyroxine and decreases 3,5,3′triiodothyronine in the plasma of kittens
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2002
Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition
Volume 86, Issue 1-2, pages 36–41, February 2002
How to Cite
YU, S. , HOWARD (DECEASED), K. A. , WEDEKIND, K. J. , MORRIS, J. G. and ROGERS, Q. R. (2002), A low-selenium diet increases thyroxine and decreases 3,5,3′triiodothyronine in the plasma of kittens. Journal of Animal Physiology and Animal Nutrition, 86: 36–41. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0396.2002.00338.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!