Microcosm studies on intraguild predation between female erigonid spiders and lacewing larvae and influence of single versus multiple predators on cereal aphids
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2002
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 126, Issue 5, pages 249–257, June 2002
How to Cite
Dinter, A. (2002), Microcosm studies on intraguild predation between female erigonid spiders and lacewing larvae and influence of single versus multiple predators on cereal aphids. Journal of Applied Entomology, 126: 249–257. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0418.2002.00638.x
- Issue published online: 26 JUN 2002
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2002
- Ms. received: November 20, 2000; accepted: June 10, 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!