Oviposition preference of Lygocoris pabulinus (Het., Miridae) in relation to plants and conspecifics
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2003
Journal of Applied Entomology
Volume 127, Issue 2, pages 65–71, March 2003
How to Cite
Groot, A. T., Heijboer, A., Visser, J. H. and Dicke, M. (2003), Oviposition preference of Lygocoris pabulinus (Het., Miridae) in relation to plants and conspecifics. Journal of Applied Entomology, 127: 65–71. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0418.2003.00669.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2003
- Ms. received: February 22, 2001; accepted: February 13, 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!