The control of chemicals used in aquaculture in Europe
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Applied Ichthyology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 173–180, August 2001
How to Cite
Costello, Grant, Davies, Cecchini, Papoutsoglou, Quigley and Saroglia (2001), The control of chemicals used in aquaculture in Europe. Journal of Applied Ichthyology, 17: 173–180. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0426.2001.00314.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!