Cacopsylla costalis (Flor 1861), as a Vector of Apple Proliferation in Trentino
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
Journal of Phytopathology
Volume 148, Issue 7-8, pages 425–431, August 2000
How to Cite
Frisinghelli, C., Delaiti, L., Grando, M. S., Forti, D. and Vindimian, M. E. (2000), Cacopsylla costalis (Flor 1861), as a Vector of Apple Proliferation in Trentino. Journal of Phytopathology, 148: 425–431. doi: 10.1046/j.1439-0434.2000.00403.x
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2003
- Received August 21, 1998; accepted January 6, 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!